Hands-on lab: Spring Boot + MongoDB = ❤️
Dan Geabunea is known as a passionate software developer who is always looking to learn something new.
In this workshop you will go from 0 to a fully functional web application that uses Spring Boot and MongoDB.
By the end of this workshop, all participants will learn:
- the core concepts of MongoDB
- how to integrate MongoDB data-sources in SpringBoot applications
- how to perform CRUD operations or complex queries using QueryDSL
- when to use MongoDB instead of a relational database
- various tips and tricks that will make working with MongoDB enjoyable Last but not least, participants will be comfortable to use these technologies in new and existing applications, at work or on hobby projects.
In order to attend this workshop, the participants should have:
- experience with Java development
- a minimal experience with Spring and Spring Data
- a laptop with the latest version of Java installed and a Java IDE like IntelliJ or Eclipse
- curiosity to learn something new 🙂