Keynote: Build blazingly fast, ultra lightweight cloud native Java enterprise applications
Răzvan Prichici is an experienced, hands-on software architect focused on the architecture, design, and implementation of microservices, cloud services and distributed systems. He works everyday on solving hard business problems with cutting-edge technologies.
In this session, Răzvan is going to talk about developing your own server using pure non-blocking Java API. Going from imperative, blocking code to a reactive programming model enables us to scale our apps in ways that aren’t possible with a thread scale-out approach, which is a good thing! But what about walking that extra mile and build ultra lightweight, cost effective cloud native services?
– how reactive programing helps you create performant & scalable reactive microservices
– message brokers & concurrency with LMAX Disruptor
– introduction to Microservices with Undertow, an extremely lightweight and high-performance web server from JBoss
– how to use different strategies and patterns to guarantee scaling, high availability and an outstanding performance in a distributed environment
– how to use Kubernetes deployment strategies to ensure cost effective scalable cloud services.