|Presentations||Will be held in English, 45-50 minutes long followed by optional 5 minutes questions time.|
|Hands on labs||Will be held in English, 120 minutes long with a 10 minutes break after first hour.|
|Full-day workshops (May 21, 2019)||Will be held in English, 8 hours long, with 2 coffee breaks and lunch|
We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
- JS frameworks and libraries – Angular, React, React Native, VueJS, NodeJS, Typescript
- Frontend testing
- HTML, CSS
- Design and Development Workflow
- UI/UX design
- Web & mobile
For the best chance at being selected, please keep the following in mind:
- We do not accept product or vendor related talks. If you would like to showcase your company’s products or technology, please contact us at [email protected] about a Sponsorship opportunity.
- If you presented your topic in the previous edition, we will not accept your paper. The content should be new, creative and cool and the theoretical part be proven trough real demos. Come up with a clever title, and a 3-4 sentence abstract clearly outlining your session’s contents. One-sentence abstracts will likely be rejected.
- Keep the target audience of primarily developers in mind.
- Modern and interesting topics will be more likely to be selected.
- If you feel you would like to provide references of your speaking credentials, please have them email [email protected] before the selection process has closed. Please note that references are not required.
- Make sure your title and abstract adhere to our Code of Conduct and do not contain any discriminatory or sexualized language.
Your photo is not used in the selection process, but if you are selected, that will be the photo we use for the website. Please submit a high-resolution photo at least 700 x 700 px in size.
If you have any questions reach us at [email protected]
CODE OF CONDUCT
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, ethnicity or religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing, uniforms, or costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately. A member of the conference staff will be at the registration desk during conference hours.
Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.