|Presentations||Will be held in English, 45-50 minutes long followed by optional 5 minutes questions time.|
|Hands on labs||Will be held in English, 120 minutes long with a 10 minutes break after first hour.|
|Full-day workshops (May 21, 2019)||Will be held in English, 8 hours long, with 2 coffee breaks and lunch|
We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
- JS frameworks and libraries – Angular, React, React Native, VueJS, NodeJS, Typescript
- Frontend testing
- HTML, CSS
- Design and Development Workflow
- UI/UX design
- Web & mobile
For the best chance at being selected, please keep the following in mind:
- We do not accept product or vendor related talks. If you would like to showcase your company’s products or technology, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about a Sponsorship opportunity.
- If you presented your topic in the previous edition, we will not accept your paper. The content should be new, creative and cool and the theoretical part be proven trough real demos. Come up with a clever title, and a 3-4 sentence abstract clearly outlining your session’s contents. One-sentence abstracts will likely be rejected.
- Keep the target audience of primarily developers in mind.
- Modern and interesting topics will be more likely to be selected.
- If you feel you would like to provide references of your speaking credentials, please have them email email@example.com before the selection process has closed. Please note that references are not required.
- Make sure your title and abstract adhere to our Code of Conduct and do not contain any discriminatory or sexualized language.
Your photo is not used in the selection process, but if you are selected, that will be the photo we use for the website. Please submit a high-resolution photo at least 700 x 700 px in size.
If you have any questions reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org