Incremental Development SRL is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
– any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
– any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
– a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
– a natural person under 16 years of age.
– Incremental Development SRL a wholly Romanian-owned company, with its main business of organizing technology conferences
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The following sections explain your rights under the GDPR and how you can exercise them. Contact us at [email protected]
with any questions or concerns relating to your rights.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with –
your name, e-mail address, company name, billing address, home address (if necessary for the invoice), country – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you the service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
– this includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
– we gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Photo & video material
– we take photographic and video material of attendees at events. In registering for a conference, you acknowledge that we may include images of yourself intact or in part for material used in various publications, press releases, promotional activities, or other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the conferences websites or related social media pages.
Publicly available information
– we might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
Your personal data is used only for the purposes listed below and only if you give your prior consent. When you are attending a conference, we will use your Personal Data to:
- process your payments and thus your registration and facilitate your attendance at the event;
- provide you with information regarding the conference including scheduling and logistics;
- provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to conference attendees;
- register into our email database to keep you informed about similar events (conferences, masterclasses, community events) from where you can choose at any time to opt-out from the communication list;
- we may also process your data automatically, to improve our Analytics system for enhanced networking opportunities and tailored content, if you give your consent for this.
- we take takes photographic and video material of attendees at events. In registering for a conference, you acknowledge that we may include images of yourself intact or in part for material used in various publications, press releases, promotional activities, or other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the conferences websites or related social media pages.
If you do not wish your Personal Data (name, email, country, company name) to be processed further, or if you notice any discrepancies, please email us at [email protected]
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The personal data is collected and processed according with art. 6 par. 1 of the Regulation that states: Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
(a) the data subject has given consent to the processing
of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations
, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest
, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers about our services;
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent
we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 10 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info
. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
. If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page
When someone visits our website, we use third-party services such as Adroll
, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.If you’d like to know more details, please visit https://www.adrollgroup.com/privacy